We’re hiring! Various technical positions are available at our Ho Chi Minh office.
TTEK is a fast-growing company with offices in Barbados, Trinidad, Dubai, and Vietnam. We specialize in building IT systems to support customs and border processing.
TTEK is in the process of expanding the development team to meet demand. We have recently been awarded several large and challenging projects. Our development team in Vietnam is scaling up to deliver and support our projects across more than 40 countries worldwide.
What is the project and what will you be doing?
You will be working in one of the SCRUM teams that are responsible for architecting and developing new Border processing systems. You will be working with a multi-national team of subject matter experts across many countries to clarify business and functional requirements. These will be turned into a functional and easy to use product.
This project will utilize a modern, relevant and functional technology stack. It is a great opportunity for forward thinkers!
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Master´s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- At least one year of experience in IT industry, with a strong software development background.
- Comfortable communicating in English.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Exceptional analytical and logical thinking.
- Knowledge of software development process and practice, including agile methodology.
- Ability to evaluate design alternatives for technical feasibility.
1. Strong programming and testing ability in two (or more) of the following: Java, C/C++, Python or C#.
3. Familiarity with front-end libraries such as: Vue.js, React or Angular.
4. Comfortable working with large systems utilitizing many messaging formats such as: JSON, XML and XML.
5. Experience configuring a business logic system such as: Camunda, Drools, Activiti / Alfresco or IBM Operational Decision Manager.
- Optimism, energy and resilience in conditions of uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- Creative problem solving.
- Interest in traveling to client sites overseas.
Why You'll Love Working Here
If you enjoy working on a Fast, Focused and Friendly team then you will like it here.